1. UFD, required following documents for recruitment of manpower to process the cases:
(a) An Appropriate Power of Attorney
(b) A Demand Letter (No Need of KSA Visas if E-Wakala in Karachi Embassy)
(c) Enjaz Authorization E-Wakala by the employer to the Embassy (only of Saudi Arabia)
2. The documents at para (a) and (b) above are required to be attested asunder:
• Chamber of commerce of the country of employment.
• Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the country of employment.
The documents at para (c) above only be attested by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the host country (only for Saudi Arabia)
3. On receipt of the power of attorney and letter of demand we have to obtain a written permission from protector of Emigrant (Government of Pakistan).
4. A Foreign Service Agreement between Syed Ijlal Enterprises, as a First Party on behalf of employer and the emigrant (employee) as a Second Party are requirement to be signed and approved by the Protector of Emigrant (Govt. of Pakistan).
5. Each Emigrant is required to produce a Medical Certificate.
6. In case of countries where visas are endorsed by their Embassy, we submit passport for endorsement of visas. In some countries where visas are issued by name (individually), thereafter we finalize the selection and then wait for the employer to obtain visas, and all other formalities are completed after the receipt of visas.
7. Time-frame for processing cases:
Permission obtaining from Protector of Emigrants Govt. of Pakistan. 1 to 2 days Advertisement and Provisionally Selection 4 to 7 days
Visa Endorsement by Embassy / Consulate 4 to 12 days Personal Insurance 1 to 2 days
a) On getting the demand of the employer with relevant official documents we take the permission of concerned government authorities and advertise our demand through newspapers.
b) We are having processing information for thousands of semiskilled and skilled workers with the help of our databank.
c) Sometimes we get additional work force through local factories, Ministry of Labors, Vocational Institutes and other affiliated Agencies.
d) We compile the Bio-Data for the workers, in corporation there in the comprehensive information retaining to the workers past tract record sets.
e) When the preliminary screening is over the individual applicant is given an oral interview by UFD interviewing staff having experience in the same trade/skills. The interviews are observation/recommendations there after entered on the appropriate places of the applicant’s application.
f) Sometimes written test is required applicant is asked for a written test. After the written test, trade/skill testing is conducted; this is the very important step where the applicant’s skill is actually tested at the site according to the conditions and requirements of the employer.
g) Now after is it ascertained that worker has the required knowledge, skill to perform the requited job prior to his final selection the following points also are taken care of.
i) Background, social conduct, behavior, Self-confidence, Verbal ability, involvement in the political activities, Capacity for self-reflection belief in critical situations, etc.
ii) Psychological testing in case of highly skilled and professional.
iii) Detailed medical certification according to KSA and G.C.C.System.
The final selection of the applicant is done by unanimous decision of the placement committee. Testing and interviewing staff and the representative of the overseas principal. It already attended the screening. Interviewing and skill test.