RECRUITMENTS PROCEDURE OVERSEAS
EMPLOYMENT AGENCY IN PAKISATAN
RECRUITMENTS PROCEDURE OVERSEAS EMPLOYMENT AGENCY IN PAKISATAN
The “UFD Recruiting Agency, Visa & Attestation” recruitment process starts after receiving the following documents from the employer/company. The recruitment process is very simple, starting with the preparation of the recruitment documents, as follows:
Letter of demand.
- Power of Attorney (Wakala)-Consultation can be made from any local Saudi recruitment office. Wakala should be certified by the Chamber of Commerce, the Ministry of
- Foreign Affairs and the Embassy of Pakistan in the employer country.
- A copy of the business registration (CR) of the Saudi Recruitment Office that has made a power of attorney (Wakala).
- A copy of the employer’s business registration (CR).
- Copy of visa payment slip (Amar Teehsil).
- A copy of the sponsor’s ID card (Tabiyaa).